in Contact Us

Glory Hole

Page 2 of 3 (178 items)   < previous 1 2 3 next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next

• Re: Glory Hole
    any one tell me where is gloru hole in sydney
    mail me

can anybody tell me if there are any located in adelaide? message me, i wanna try!!

let me know if you find any ill join you id love to fulfill my mouth

Pleasure Chest on George st is worth a try

Wish I knew.
    You could try Pleasure Chest on George St.
    Probably any sex shop at the Cross - haven't been there for a while.

Any places with glory holes in Sydney for females?

does anyone know of a gloyhole on the sunnycoast queensland????

Hey -
    in melbourne where are glory holes beside club 80?

A swingers club on Glen Huntly Rd has them. Just google swingers and glen huntly rd and you'll find the address.

Anyone know of any in the lismore/Byron Bay area?

I think my wife would love to give this a go.

hi im in adelaide too get back to me for a chat and we can go from there hope to hear from you soon thanks

There is a glory hole in Darwin!

Hi im a clean 27 male from Adelaide, I was just wondering if u could tell me where there is a glory hole in Adelaide, I would love to give it a go.

Thanks

I'm very interested, can you tell me the location please?

I'm with u bravegirl.I really want to try it but cant find anywhere.Maybe we need to set up our own

Hey there - ever tried Aarrows? Lots of Glory Holes there - it's a gay/bi SOP place.

Also pleasure palace on George St

Could someone send through some glory hole locations for around the brighton/sandringham suburbs, Many thanks!!

Anyone had any luck finding any? especially in sydney, still a massive fantasy of mine

so apparently a lot of the councils have been blocking up glory holes in adelaide. i know of one, but the one person i have met there sucked me briefly and then left. leaving me wanting to suck and be sucked.

if any male in adelaide is interested in this, please pm me

You might try Club X apparently.

Let us know how the search goes, its on the list of things to do!

Will take a look in Club X tonight and let you all know what I/We thought of it..

Mosman

Look forward to your report.

Might shape next weeks activities if it turns out a winner.  It was my gay male friend that provided the tip, but thats because he also goes to Pitt St

Ok did my own trip down there to have a look at the state of play, and had a bit of a chinwag with some regular players.

George St (near Central) Club X has 'closed booths', so no stranger participation.
    They have a back room, but that involves finding another player, and isn't what was being sought here.  ditto with the cinema.

Down the road there is a Pleasure Chest, but thats aimed squarely at the guy-guy market, but does have glory holes, as does Club X Pitt, which also has a cruise bar.

Frankly all said and done, I was there for a while and wasn't wild on the odds of a good encounter based on the other 'shoppers', and I wasn't up for a private show.

My wife and I try this sometimes in Canberra. we have had mixed luck. Sometimes the guy on the other side is only interested in me, which isnt much fun but a few times there ha been a lot of interaction between him and her. It is exciting for me to watch her stroke another guy and make him cum.
    There is only one place left in Canberra with gloryholes but would lve to ear about places in Sydney as we go there sometimes

Wondering if there r ne glory holes in Gladstone rockhampton area I'm willing to give it a go if u know of ne plz let me know

I adore trips to Sydney so I can use the Suckatrorium Gloryholes at The Pleasure Chest George St (Haymarket). Used to visit the Pitt St and Kings X locations too but they are closed now :-(

Come to my place i am sure i can set one up for you ladys

I'll have a go with you, get in touch

My 1st post here...yay!

I'm living/working in Melbourne. I find this a real turn on and would love to try it out.

I have no problems with men or women sucking me off thru a glory hole. I would also like to suck a hard cock too.

Hopefully there's some glory hole activity here in Melb and the suburbs. Otherwise I'm happy if anyone here want to contact me.

My 1st post...yay :-)

I'm really turned on by this.  Looking for any Glory Holes in Melbourne area or surrounding 'burbs.

I'm Bi-curious, so I'm happy to try sucking too.

Does anyone in adelaide want to try this?

I don't know where any are, but i want to try

Really where??

One of my first posts also, and from Melbourne burbs too. If you get any info on melb glory holes, pm me.

Gloryholes are fun! I enjoyed it so much that I have a homemade one that I offer for use to guys cocks and have had 2 couples use it with me for the fun of it. Its great fun that people should try if they want too. If any Perth WA around get in contact with me if you want to try.
    Malecockeater

As a postscript to my earlier post...

If there are any Bi-Curious guys in the Melbourne area that want to meet for some sucking, I'm willing to invite you round in the evenings for some discreet action. I'm not into anal, just interested in sucking and being sucked.

Interested? PM me now.

he im single and would love to play with yous and go to a glory hole in melbn to let me know

yeah man i'm keen i know of 1 private one that i visit now & then by appointment but its not been happening of much anymore so am keen to find a new venue so get back to me & see what we can arrange

Ha ha...This topic really makes me smile!

It takes me back to the bad old days of my "at the time" boyfriend and I, doing the rounds of the hottest party's in sydney where we were being constantly invited to!
    It was very rare not to find either a glory hole or.. my personal favourite
    "The Grope Box!"

Wow.. I could tell you all some amazing story's of some of Australia's At the time.. top celebrity's "male and female" that Ive personally fucked, sucked..Groped..Ect Ect Ect!!!
    I will simply say...
    If you have not tried this????
    This is a must do before you die!! ;)

tried it in canberra just the other night and i must say it was ok. i would like to see more women there.

spice of life fyshwick

Don't know about the gold coast but there us a place on elizebeth street in Brisbane.

Wow sounds hot!! Let me know If there is one in melb cbd. Would love to have some fun during daytime work hours

would love to try this, any body in melbourne knows of any just pm me

Librarian:
    man inserts his penis into a hole in the wall
    while someone gives him fellatio from the other side of the wall

Whilst visiting New Zealand they were in two couples clubs, one in Auckland and the other in Bedford Place, Christchurch

Hey im in Melbourne and looking to try this if anyone is keen pm me

Are you able to tell us more about what a grope box was? Did you set yourself and the other women into some form of chair??

mate i know of a few! love to meet up there!!!

still interested in glory holes? i know a few and love to meet you there and take it in turns sucking!!!

If any one knows of one, please let me know as i am very keen on trying one out, would love to suck. Again if any one in Adelaide is keen for a private glory hole, pm me..

Seems to be a lot of guys interested in this. As am I. Nervous yes, but very turned on by this. So Melbourne guys I'll say this. If you're interested in sucking cock or having your cock sucked, PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

how many guys and girls in south aus are interested in glory holes? if you dont mind traviling i know a damn good spot in my home town that i will make a hole at! any way it would be just as awsome to meet in a private spot in the country at night! just a random meet or we can organise a group of us??? anyway if you interested and want to get it happening for real pm me to discuss more or even get my number! only fair dinkum people reply please!!!!

do you know any in the hills district in sydney?

first post, this excites me alot too, never done it though have explored it a bit before.. in gold coast

hey prue, i dont know of any glory hole locations as i havent use one b4.
    but if you want to organize one for you and me to act out our fantasy just let me know.
    im 25, fit and cleand and healthy.

very keen to participate, where are the location and what date/time/etc?

yes gday i would love to know where one is i have never tryed it and would love to. i am clean and able to if you can get back to me thanks

next time you guys are keen to give a glory hole a go, let me know. I havnt done it before but am super curious. Im sure i'd be interested in the pair of you :P

yep. i think its time i try this out. Seems like Spice of Life is the go for canberra :)

Anyone in Adelaide interested in meeting up at a glory hole that I know of?

Hi to all

If you are looking for a Gloryhole in the western suburbs melbourne email me and I will put you onto one
Page 2 of 3 (178 items)   < previous 1 2 3 next >
View as RSS news feed in XML

adult match maker   aussie match maker  

Gay Australian Dating   Lesbian Match Maker