Sponsored By Adult Match Maker

Australian Sex Forum | login | - - - Join NOW! - - - | help
in Contact Us

cum eating

Sort Posts: Previous Next

• cum eating
    I've been pre occupied with the thought of eating my own cum from my wifes pussy after sex . She says its sick and has only let me get away with it the next morning . Now when ever I masterbate I eat my own cum . The strange side effect of this is it seems to make me even hornier !
    alpal

• Re: cum eating
    I used to always eat my cum after masturbating, but then stopped when I met my (now) fiancé, and haven't done so for the last 5 years. Something I enjoyed while I did it but don't miss it now.

Hi Alpal,

Nothing to be ashamed of, some people think it's the best thing since sliced bread. You need to work your wife somehow to just let it happen naturally.

good luck !

i eat my own cum. i love to eat it out of my partners pussy as well. i love to swap it into her mouth afterwards. thats so very hot

How exactly do you go about eating your own cum when you masturbate? I love the idea of it. Even just to be able to have it on my face would turn me right back on again. But I don't know how to do it without being uncomfortable. I think I mostly crave this though, because I want to suck another man's c*#k but don't have the guts to do it sober..

21 y.o. bi curious man looking for a man to relieve ;)

blow it onto your stomach or chest then put it in your mouth with your fingers...mmm so tasty

I like to blow into a shot glass ,then pore in straight down , YUM . sometimes I'll leave it in the back of the fridge to taste latter when Im horny again and jerking off , this is unreal !!  and yes , I do like sucking it direct from a guys c*#k :)

alpal

I used to lie on my back /shoulders in the shower with my legs in the air so my c*#k was right above my face, try that and you can blow right onto your face or in your mouth. Works just as well if you want to pee on your own face too

It's pretty hot when my partner spits it in my mouth after bj.

Well , she finally let me ! Drunk as a scunk one night I told her it was a fantasy of mine to eat her sweet pussy after I'd cum inside her . Allowing me to do this has opened up our sex life considerably . She says she doesn't understand why I'd want it , but she lets me anytime I want now . She also licks and fingers my arse when giving me head now , which is far more often than ever before in our 16 year relationship .
    alpal

That's awesome Alpal. congratulations to you both. Am jealous as hell :-)
View as RSS news feed in XML

adult match maker   aussie match maker  

Gay Australian Dating   Lesbian Match Maker