• Yes (81.4%)
    • No (11.6%)
    • I'll give it a go! (7%)
    • No comment (0%)
    You voted for 'Yes'.

| .|_ _ _ _. _ _
    |_||_)| (_|| |(_|| |

• Re: Analinctus
    Done this a few times with my sex buddy, she loves it. Drives her insane. But I make her wash thurily first.

Hi There,

I have done this on various occasions, mostly in a senario, where the female plays a more dominat role by sitting on my face or incorporating a slave serviving his mistress type senario.

but yum..

I love doing this, but my gf says it tickles her too much! She is not so keen on doing it to me :(

definitely a turn on for both during oral sex!

Yes just love doing it to ladies, first thing I think of when I see a pretty girl "Ooh love to lick your anus".

i love it!! it turns me on so much. i become like an animal!

• Archer is not online. Last active: 18 Jul 2010, 9:05 Archer
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Queensland, Australia
    • 16th Post
    Re: Analinctus
    I love doing this to a woman or having it done to me.

I've found when I'm giving a woman head licking her anus regularly pushes her over the edge greater than vaginal licking only.

Even the most prudish woman I've been with, the type of lady who would never think to ask for rimming, loves this. Doing it to her unexpectedly, but gently, during cunnilingus drove her wild.

Definitely a lovely thing to do to a partner (of course good personal hygiene is an absolute requirement). As indicated by others the effect on a lover of licking their anus without warning usually produces an immense enjoyment for them. I am sure that it has as much to do with the taboo intimacy of the act as in the feeling it produces - I know one thing and that is ladies particularly ask for it again and again once they have experienced it.

• Archer is not online. Last active: 18 Jul 2010, 9:05 Archer
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Queensland, Australia
    • 16th Post
    Re: Analinctus
    My partner, who is a fair bit older than me, loves to lick me but is hesitant when I return the favour.

I haven't yet spoken with her directly about me wanting to make her feel good down there I just try to work my way into that position while we are having foreplay.
    The times I have licked her arse she has enjoyed, judging by her moans, but she changes positions rather quickly.

Love doing it to women, and love having it done to me, but getting someone to do it is another story. Not sure about doing it to other men though.

love it, doing and recieving. it just feels so great and love to do it to men and women. want it right now

Man i find this really taboo. I suppose id like to try it, providing she lets me know

I havent done it but im up for it, maybe after a bath LOL ...

i've only done it a few times .. and each time immediately after a bath or shower ...
View as RSS news feed in XML

adult match maker   aussie match maker  

Gay Australian Dating   Lesbian Match Maker